Power Tap Connector. 6 Circuits, 6-32 Threaded Insert, .322" Long. Tin Plate.
1110936 MFG #: PPT-632-6
- Type: Terminal Only
- System of Measurement: Unified (inch)
- Thread Size: 6-32
- Orientation: Vertical
- Installation: Press-in
- Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Thickness: .025"
- Finish: Tin-Nickel
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Country of Origin: United States
- Designed to bring power to printed circuit boards.
- Allows wire board connection using common ring or fork terminals.
- Threaded steel insert staked in place.
- Press-fit pins (2 rows of 3 or 5) for 6 or 10 circuits.
- Maximum current carrying capacity: 40 amps at 600 volts.
- No special tool required for insertion into PC board.
- Overall Width (in)
- Overall Length (in)
- Overall Height (in)
- Maximum Voltage (V)
- Current Rating
- Alternate Part Number
40 Amps @ 600 Volts