Heyco RDD Lockit Straight-Thru Strain Relief Bushing for Round .220-.290" Cable, .550" L, Nylon, Black
1110737 MFG #: 1832
- Pre-Assembly: Yes
- Shape: Round
- UL Type: S, SE, SEO, SEOOW, SEOW, SJ, SJEOOW, SJEOW, SJO, SJOO, SJOOW, SJOW, SJTO, SJTOOW, SJTOW, SJTW, SJTWOOW, SJTWOW, SO, SOO, SOOW, SOW, SV, SVE, SVEO, SVO, SVOO
- Cable Size: .220 - .290"
- Mounting Hole Size: .453 x .512"
- Panel Thickness: .032-.099", .032 - .099"
- Length: .550"
- Snap-in: Yes
- Color: Black
- Material: Nylon 66
- Lockit Strain Reliefs hold so well they pass the UL pull-out test requirements with or without panel support
- Protect the lifeline of your electric/electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord
- Rectangular design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist
- Lockit's three finger design securely anchors into panels as thin as .032" (0.8 mm) and as thick as .157" (4.0 mm) for a neat, clean appearance
- Five locking steps accommodate a wide range of panel thickness
- Low profile head satisfies design aesthetics