Heyco RDD Lockit Straight-Thru Strain Relief Bushing for Round .290-.360" Cable, .720" L, Nylon, Black
1109670 MFG #: 1836
- Pre-Assembly: Yes
- Shape: Round
- UL Type: S, SE, SEO, SEOOW, SEOW, SJ, SJEOOW, SJEOW, SJO, SJOO, SJOOW, SJOW, SJTO, SJTOOW, SJTOW, SJTW, SJTWOOW, SJTWOW, SO, SOO, SOOW, SOW, SV, SVE, SVEO, SVO, SVOO
- Cable Size: .290 - .360"
- Mounting Hole Size: .689 x .689"
- Panel Thickness: .032-.157", .032 - .157"
- Length: .720"
- Snap-in: Yes
- Color: Black
- Material: Nylon 66
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Lockit Strain Reliefs hold so well they pass the UL pull-out test requirements with or without panel support
- Protect the lifeline of your electric/electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord
- Rectangular design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist
- Lockit's three finger design securely anchors into panels as thin as .032" (0.8 mm) and as thick as .157" (4.0 mm) for a neat, clean appearance
- Five locking steps accommodate a wide range of panel thickness
- Low profile head satisfies design aesthetics